- MGL2K, esports Leagues and Tournaments ran by Militia Gaming League played on NBA2K featuring some of the best NBA 2K players in the world.
- Owned and Operated by Militia Gaming League LLC. With no affiliation to Take-Two interactions or NBA2K
- King Christopher Craigg (YNGCeeZ), Managing Director of MGL2K, oversees all league/tournament operations.
- MGL2K currently hosts events played on NBA 2K. These events include our Hidden Gems Draft League, Pro-Am Leagues, Team Up and Pro-Am Tournaments. Select MGL2K league/tournaments games will be streamed on Twitch (tv/militialeague).
- Information on our MGL2K tournaments can be found here: MGL2K Tournaments Page
- Information on our MGL2K Leagues can be found here: MGL2K Leagues Page
- Militia Gaming League has more than 40 thousand combined followers on social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram).
- NBA 2K League content has generated more than 100 thousand video views across all social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Twitch and YouTube).
About NBA 2K
- NBA 2K is currently the highest-rated and best-selling sports title of the current console generation among U.S. sports leagues.
- NBA 2K18 sold approximately ten million copies worldwide and is the best-selling edition in franchise history.
- In 2017, NBA 2K18 was the top-selling sports video game in the U.S. and second best-selling overall (behind FIFA); 1.6 million daily active users; 5 million monthly.
- The global audience for esports is expected to reach 557 million by 2021, including 250 million esports enthusiasts and 307 million occasional viewers (Source: Newzoo, 2018)
- A number of NBA teams, owners and former players are already looking to the future of the esports industry, investing in esports franchises/holding companies.
*MGL2K and Militia Gaming League has no affiliation with Take-two interactive, NBA2K, Playstation or Xbox